Monday, June 20, 2005

Penultimate Update

Had the good people from Time Warner over this morning. We are crazy about Time-Warner Cable! Those people actually have humans on the phone when we need them (after the usual menu-driven nonsense). Took one call to verify that they weren't the source, and one call to verify that I could not correct the inhouse trouble myself. Service Person at the door that afternoon.

Service person John tells me the trouble we've been having with our digital phone system has been traced to the ViolentStorm a few weeks back. I believe this would be the last little bit of damage we can record.

Next sunless day, I will head out for the final cleaned up shots. Although I have to admit, everything looks so normal, they just won't be interesting. I will link each to their damaged shot.

pb
Little Pond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home